This camp will make you a fitter, smarter cyclist in just five days.
The 2019 camp sold out with 15 athletes making the trip to NC for an epic long weekend of cycling. If you want to attend, a deposit will lock you in. These slots are only available until they run out — first come first serve. They are 100% refundable through 1/1/2020. All slots are 100% transferrable if you find someone else!
Join Coach Patrick and Endurance Nation for our tenth annual Blue Ridge Cycling Camp.
Please Note: You can choose single occupancy at registration.
This is the Ultimate Season Kick-Starting Camp!
The goal of this camp is to make you a better athlete, period. The long weekend is designed to give you the educational and exercise-oriented activities required to be at your best all season long.
- Breakfast, Workout Food and Professional SAG Support.
- Climbing and Misery!
- Five nights of Lodging, Wednesday to Saturday dinners, training food and breakfast.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to/from the camp. Closest airport is Charlotte, NC.
- Transportation to/from the airport. Charlotte is a 2:15 drive — we’ll be working to coordinate the Team van but we can’t guarantee anything.
- Wednesday night dinner, arrival night, is not included due to disparity of schedules, etc.
Previous Camp Rides For More Detail!
Don’t take our word that this camp will test you…view some of the daily ride options we can choose from via the links below. Please note that every day will have multiple options should you want to ride shorter–or longer!
- Hickory Nut Gap Ride: 72- & 84-mile options, with great twisting turns both up and down. Map (2017 edition)
- Mount Mitchell Ride: 80+ miles, TONS of gain. Highest point on the Eastern Seaboard. Map & Details (2014 edition)
- Blue Ridge Brutal Ride: Anywhere from 57 to 100 miles of serious riding! 57 miler; 66 miler, 100 miler (2013 edition)
- Blood, Sweat and Gears Ride: Here are two options from this epic ride: 50 miler, 100 miler. (2014 edition)
- Parkway Out & Back: Okay, not flat but a lighter option for sure! 50 miler (2013 edition)
Five Day Camp – Ride Wednesday to Sunday This includes five nights of lodging, breakfast, riding food and four catered dinners. You should plan to arrive Tuesday night to get integrated and join the group.
Refund Policy — PLEASE READ!!
Make Your Camp Deposit!
Limited to Twenty Camp Slots Only.
>> Returning Campers @ Historical Pricing (We’ve got you, just use returning option below.)
>> TeamEN Members @ $1649 ($1999 for Single Occupancy*)
>> General Public @ $1849 ($2099 for Single Occupancy*)
Want Single Occupancy @ $350 more?